Friends University Password Reset Guide
Please Note: This tool will reset the password for the following applications: Moodle, Office 365 e-mail, New Banner Self-Service, FalconMap Degree Planning, campus computers, lab computers, Atomic Learning, and library databases.
Logging into Banner SSB through the ‘Enter Secure Area’ option requires the use of the Banner ID and PIN, which are not managed by this password reset tool. Logging into any of the New Banner Student Self-Service, Faculty Self-Service or Employee Self-Service apps allows you to bypass the requirement to input your Banner ID and PIN.
- Open a browser to https://pwreset.friends.edu/dashboard/
- Click the link for ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter your Friends University network username (not e-mail address)
- Make sure the option “Recover with Mail” is selected
- Click ‘Close’ when notified that password recovery information has been sent to your personal e-mail address on file.
- 6. Check your personal e-mail address. This is the e-mail address you provided on the application for admission or had someone update in our Banner system. If you no longer know what this e-mail address is, contact the HelpDesk at 316-295-5767, the Registrar’s Office or Human Resources at 316-295-5000.
- Click the ‘Reset Password’ button, or use the link in the e-mail body to continue to set a new password.
- Passwords should be 8-12 characters and include a capital letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a special character. Click the ‘Submit’ button to generate the acknowledgment message.
- Click ‘Close’
- You will receive an e-mail to the same personal address confirming that the reset is complete.
You may proceed with logging into one of these applications: Moodle, Office 365 e-mail, Banner Self-Service, FalconMap Degree Planning, or a campus computer, lab computer, Atomic Learning and library databases.
Need help? Contact the HelpDesk at 316-295-5767 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Business Hours Mon-Thurs 8am to 6pm; Fri 8am-5pm
Summer Business Hours:
Mon-Thurs 8am to 5pm; Fridays only during Month of June 8am-Noon
Mon-Thurs 8am to 5pm; Fridays only during Month of July 8am-Noon
Rest of Summer Business Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm